19 Blood 192 (continued)
- Freezing, grey, highly overcast, light air.
- Giant vultures spotted in the sky. Travel another hour.
- Attacked by a pack of death dogs and an oni. Steal his hag’s eye and dodge giant vultures.
- Two more hours travel, spot trees full of dead bodies and the tower.
- Nathair sends his bat to look for an opening in the wall, he doesn’t find one but hears songs.
- When Eris goes into trance that night, the night hag comes in from the ethereal plane and steals her bag with the hag’s eye.
20 Blood 192
- Very cold, clear skies, light air.
- Get a log to use to get over the wall but harpy song charms Edna, who scales the wall.
- The party follows and the doors to the tower open.
- A short conversation with Aisling ensues, then Morag attacks.
- Nathair banishes her nightmare and they fight off her hellhounds as she hammers them with magic.
- The knight retreats back into the tower and calls out her helmed horrors, but her child convinces her to parlay.
- The Nameless Child asks them to kill the night hag but Morag convinces Aisling to seek atonement and she kills her child and banishes the ghost of her father.
- Aisling leaves the tower to clear the blight from the land.
- The party bunks down in the tower to rest before descending below.