Tales of the Northern March
Artifact wondrous item
- Property: This item is designed to be attuned to three individuals at a time and its power can only be used when all three are working in concert.
- Property (Attuned): The attuned covey can cast the spell scrying using the cauldron and are able to cast spells that affect those viewed.
- Property (Attuned): The attuned can use their action to cast any of the following spells using the cauldron:
- call lightning
- fog cloud
- gust of wind
- ice storm
- sleet storm
- Property (Attuned): The following spells can be cast once per day using the cauldron, but all three attuned creatures must use their action to do so:
- storm of vengeance
- Property (Attuned): The attuned covey can control the weather for the local region by spending an hour on a ritual using the cauldron. The weather summoned must be appropriate for the climate and season, but can be extreme (blizzards in winter, tornados in spring).
The Cailleachan were given this artifact by their benefactor, Loki, and it sits in their cave off of the Trollmoor.