9-15 Blood 192
- Morag makes three potions of healing.
- Nathair makes scrolls.
- Eris does research on the void.
- Arik gets a deal on a young wyvern but Morag convinces him to wait.
- Eris advertises for members.
16 Blood 192
- Very cold, clear skies, calm.
- The Earl summons then and introduces Stenn of the Unicorn Glen.
- He tasks them with dealing with the fallen green knight and the blight.
- Morag goes and spends the rest of the day making holy water.
- Meet with respondents: Edna the Broad. Hire her and let Arik go train his wyvern.
17 Blood 192
- Chilly, clear skies, light air.
- Twelve hours up the coast to a fishing village, arrive well after nightfall.
18 Blood 192
- Very cold, clear skies, light breeze.
- Six hours across the Firth to the cove on the Dead Wood.
- Rolf takes the ship back across the Firth.
- Two hours at a cautious pace when attacked by spectres.
19 Blood 192
- Freezing, grey, highly overcast, light air.
- One hour into their journey, they spot the ghost of Cinead.
- They converse with the ghost while Edna and Nathair hide.
- Two hours more, they are assaulted by blights.