Solidify who is carrying what, provisions, and such. Specify that money acquired in the dwarf crypts should be noted apart from shire currency.
3 Hunter 192
- Sounds: Oceangoing Ship
- Disembark Ceobaile just before dawn (6am) in coastal fog. Chilly, clear skies, light breeze.
- Sail down the east coast for thirteen hours (7pm).
- Hear migrating birds.
- Five more hours (midnight) to mouth of the Red River.
- Coastal plain has dwarven farms raising barley and cattle.
- Hobgoblin has a fort at the mouth of the river.
- Irongate Legion (black gate on blue).
- War galley currently docked.
4 Hunter 192
- Sounds: Forest
- Very cold, clear skies, gentle breeze.
- Four hours (4am) upriver to first cataract.
- Wood elves hunting auroch.
- Two hours (6am, dawn) to dwarf camp at top of cataract.
- Encounter hobgoblin trading enclave on their way upriver.
- Twelve hours (6pm, dusk) by barge to second cataract.
- Watched by wood elves. Hobgoblins on alert.
- Two hours (8pm) to second dwarf camp and two hours waiting (10pm).
- Spot wild boars foraging for fallen nuts.
- Continue upriver for the rest of the night.
- Sounds: Windswept Heath
- Forest is gone from here on up.
- Abandoned charcoal kilns dot the landscape.
5 Hunter 192
- Very cold, clear skies, light air.
- Spend the entire day going upriver through the forest.
- Dwarven shepherds in small villages on moor.
6 Hunter 192
- Freezing, clear skies, gentle breeze.
- Hear stone giants in the mountains to the west all night.
- Arrive (4am) at entrance to Undermountain Road.
- Dwarven village of pig farmers. Bargemen live here.
- Two hours (6am) along road to Irondeep.
- Toll of 1 sp collected at gates.
- Sounds: Caravan Wagon for travel, then Forgeworks on arrival in Irondeep
- One hour (8am) having breakfast and reading broadsheets. Síle goes on her way.
- Hightail it out of town. One hour (9am) emerge.
- Five hours (2pm) into woods and then camp for night, eat rabbit stew.